[ultimate_fancytext fancytext_prefix=”The Payment ” fancytext_effect=”ticker” strings_tickerspeed=”200″ ticker_show_items=”1″ strings_line_height=”46″ fancytext_tag=”h2″ fancytext_strings=”Methods.
Variants.” fancytext_color=”#ffffff” ticker_background=”#0088cc” strings_font_family=”font_family:Open Sans|font_call:Open+Sans|variant:300″ strings_font_style=”font-weight:300;” ex_class=”short”]
Methods of payment for goods
- For payment it is necessary to choose on the checkout page the suitable payment method.
- There are following payment methods:
- 1) via internet bank (through bank links) or via Express PayPal Checkout;
2) on the basis of the invoice – on the order confirmation page by clicking on “pay on the basis of the invoice,” and then the invoice will be sent to the e-mail. Order confirmation will be sent by e-mail after the payment of the invoice in full;
3) by credit card.
- The order and the invoice will be canceled if the money for the order has not been received within 7 days from placement of the order/sending the invoice.